Friday, December 28, 2012

The Thrill of Being a Grandmother!

The Thrill of the Hunt has been neglected this past 9 months or so. I became a first time grandmother and there just isn't enough hours to  get everything accomplished. This past summer was a gathering time for me. Gathering a stroller, a small crib, gently used baby clothes, a baby swing and a Johnny Jump up.So glad my girls are so practical and agree that clean used strollers and cribs at Grandmas  is just fine.So for about $150.00 Grandma  is  completely outfitted and ready along with Grandpa to take the babies for a stroll. This is our Baby Ella,she is our first grandchild. Love this picture of her smiling at her grandpa! Daughter-in-law Alyssa withBaby Ella. Hope your Christmas was joyous!

1 comment:

Rose Chandler Johnson said...

The picture of the smiling granddaddy drew me right in. I can tell you are loving every minute of your grandmotherhood! Blessings to you all in the coming new year. I wonder what treasures you will find?