Thursday, October 11, 2012

Getting Inspired!

I was perusing my favorite blogs, I get so inspired while looking I just find myself jumping up and moving things around.Are you like that? It was a long hunting season this year ( for treasures) that is. I have so many treasures to find spots for. Ha!  I did unload quite a bit at the garage sale we held this summer.But you know what that means. HOORAY!  Room for something new! I hung a chandelier from the pot rack that hangs above my (chopping block,storage, dresser table) that stands in the middle of my kitchen. I know , I know I can't believe I actually did it. But I think you would be surprised how neat and unusual it looks.It is a small black chandy with 4 candle holders.Maybe you wouldn't be surprised. I love chandeliers! My little 6 year old niece told her mother that if aunt Mary could hang a chandelier in her car, I think she would! Children are soooo observant.Haven't been taking pictures lately, but hope to soon.

1 comment: