Friday, August 5, 2011

A treasure of the Hunt!

Here we go ! Its  Friday morning and the sun is shinning . Our hopes are high for today for lots of garage sales, Estate Sales and vintage sales. But sadly squashed when all we are seeing are toys and darling childrens clothing!  Of course as we are lamenting our situation , ta da! You never know whats around the corner literally. There it was , on the driveway, in the shade looking lovely. A small round table with a lovely wrought iron base and 2 matching chairs. I almost tripped over a huge stuffed bear to get to it! But I collected myself and asked for the price . Six dollars she said. I looked at Peggy who was driving this day , could we fit it in the car? Yes, she said!  Peggy is a master at putting jigsaws together. I don't know how she did it ,but it was done! Here is a picture of my treasure for this week.What do you think?

No comments: