Friday, August 17, 2012

My front porch

Oh it all began with where to put my newest find - a white wicker footstool - found at the Goodwill. My friend, Priscilla, was struck by a decorating mood. I welcome any help moving and rearranging the outdoor furniture. Oh, what a difference placement can make. So now I will enjoy the front porch so much more. Over the last 20 years, I have collected a wrought iron cafe set, a wicker chest where my gardening tools are kept, a wicker planter, an iron settee, and a heavy Victorian wrought iron garden chair that has to be more than 100 years old!






1 comment:

Priscilla said...

That was a fun day we had.
Today was so horribly hot. Not something we are used to, here in the usually cool Northwest. The National Weather Service is predicting this is the last day of the really intense heat, and there is a "cool-down" on the way. I'd like a nice 60℉ "cool-down"!!!!!